|Thickness||1 to 25 mm|
|Max Withstanding Temperature||350 Deg C|
|Size||1000 x 1000 mm|
|I Deal In||New Only|
Our product is made from superior quality canadian chrysotile asbestos fibers and various other incombustible inorganic ingredients. It is compactly bound & has smooth surface. Our asbestos mill board contains various qualities including; low thickness, low thermal conductivity, high temperature resistivity. Our product can be easily cut, punched or wet molded and it provides dean edges, while cutting gaskets. These asbestos mill boards & asbestos mill boards serve various applications with utmost precision across various industries including; automobile gaskets, padding, construction of roller conveyors, fire safety, environmental safety, protection and equipment, and many more. Standard available size
- 1 mtr x 1 mtr (other sizes available on request )
- Below 0. 8 mm in rolls of 1. 2 mtr width
- Grade ts-101 / ne -1001 general purpose grades for high temperature insulation
- Grade ts -301 superior grade for various specialized applications in automobile gaskets, sheets glass roller conveyors, padding in the steel strip industry and more.
- Grade ai -111 single lamination mill board made by the latest foundrinier machine
- Grade ai-333 superior grade of single lamination mill board for automobile gaskets available rolls or sheets
- Thermosil asbestos paper o made from superior grades of asbestos fiber, with the help of fourdrinier machine. O extensively used for electrical and thermal insulation. O available in roll from 0. 18 to 0. 50 mm thicknesses
- Gost 2850 -1958
- JSS 5640-4:1975
- Bhel aa 21525 & ps 21502b
- DGS & d /misc. /81c
- Ofm no. 62. 020 astm classification : f 104 f 132000
Aa versatile material used for widely divergent application across various industries. For insulation
- In electric arc, induction and other furnaces.
- In boilers and ovens.
- In kerosene wick stoves.
- In electrical appliances like domestic presses.
- In steam and hot air pipelines and ducting.