|Size||1000 x 1000 mm; 300 x 300 mm|
|Tolerance||+ upto 2 mm|
Nylon rods, sheets and profiles are manufactured using the Extrusion Technique and hence have excellent physical and Mechanical properties. Nylon offers good machine ability for all types of metal working equipment including lathes grinders, millers and more. It is recommended to use sharp cutting tools, high machining speeds together with relatively slow feed. Nylon rods and sheets are used in various industrial application including textile, railways, automobile, food processing, electrical and electronics, defense, appliance manufacturing industries and more. Some of the important uses are pulleys, gears, bushes, nuts, bolts, rollers, tool handles, soft blow hammers, shuttles, castor wheels, bearings, washers, spindles, grommets, door catchers, tuning shafts, engine mountings, small components of air conditioners and refrigeration units.Specification:
- Our range of nylon rods, sheets and profiles are available in following sizes
- Rods [ White ] : 6 MM – 10 “ OD; Length: 300 MM 1000 MM Rods [ Black ]
- 12.5 MM – 5” OD; Length: 300 MM 1000 MM. Sheets [ White and Black ]
- 6 MM Thick – 100 MM Thick; 300 x 300 MM ; 600 x 600 MM; 1000 x 1000 MM.
Some of the important characteristics of nylon are:
- Excellent wear resistance, self lubrication and small coefficient of friction. Superior heat resistance and non-inflammability
- Superior shock absorbing properties
- Very good impact resistance and toughness
- Good electrical properties
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Light in weight
- Anti corrosive.