|Size||1 inch to 6 inch|
|Temperature||300 Deg C|
We manufacture and supply superior quality PTFE bellows for packaging of lined pipes. Specially designed from Virgin PTFE, these are contour moulded. The streamlined manufacturing process ensures an excellent structure of the material, durability and low maintenance costs.
Our range of PTFE bellows serve for the compensation of :
- Thermal Strain and Expansion
- Axial and Radial motion
These are designed for resisting highly corrosive chemicals plants and piping for aggressive medias.
We produce these PTFE bellows in different size ranges from NB 25 mm to NB 500 mm, which can be used up-to 2000 C. The allowable operating pressures depends on service conditions.
Installed in PTFE Lined Carbon Steel Piping and equipment without additional gaskets, Our bellows are suitable for usages in piping and equipment made of glass, enamels and ceramics. The sealing surfaces are covered and end plates are individually boxed to ensure protection against mechanical damage. Limit bolts are preset to prevent over extension during the operation.Specifications:
- All dimensions are in millimeters
- Flange connections ACC. To ANSI B 16.5, ASA 150#, IS 2062 Gr. A
- The figures for compensation D X, which are as shown above, do not apply to lateral to angular installation at the same time.
- Liner : ASTM D type III, PTFE
- We can also provide various other specifications, dimensions and vacuum service on request.